Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017



Thank you letters to Hell Pizza

This Term Room 9 children have enjoyed reading and eating free pizzas.
So we thought we should write to Hell Pizza and thank them.
Here are a few of the letters we wrote:

Dear Hell Pizza,
Thank you for your delicious pizzas and great service and kindness. I have earned 2 garlic base pizzas with salami and a yummy doughnut. I really enjoy your pizzas. I am working hard on getting me 3rd pizza wheel. You deserve a gold medal. Keep it up!
From Claudia


Dear Hell Pizza,
You have been making reading fun. I can't wait until I get my first pizza. I only have three more books to go. My favourite is ham and pineapple.
From Mahuika

Dear Hell Pizza,
You may have pulled my stomach apart and burnt my tongue with the hottest spices in the world, called Russian Roulette, but I think you are my most favourite restaurant and food in the world! I'm trying to get a free yummy pizza by reading seven books.
From Blake 

Dear Hell Pizza,
Thank you for giving us free pizza after we have read seven books. I have done six book reports and I only need one more. My favourite pizza is pepperoni pizza because my mouth loves the taste.
From Pharrell


No comments:

Post a Comment